How to Convert a File to PDF
When it comes to sharing, many people prefer PDF format to ensure that the content and layout remain the same, whatever the operating system is. Online PDF converters are secure and offer several access levels for the protection of content, such as digital signatures.
There are many online PDF converters that allow its users to convert the Word or any other editable file format into PDF. Among all of them, this article will recognize the handy PDF editor, CocoDoc, with a step-by-step guide on how to convert to PDF.
How to Change a File to PDF Online?
Having an efficient PDF converter does not force you any more to search how to turn a document into a PDF. CocoDoc is a cutting-edge online PDF converter, which assists its users with an interactive interface and different available features. The tool favors you to convert your Word or any other format document into PDF. Users can perform various editing functions, such as merge, compress, or edit text, etc.
The OCR technology feature offered by CocoDoc helps to find an answer of how to change a file to PDF with accuracy. It draws a map for automated data extraction from any inscribed or printed texts. CocoDoc supports the batch processing of files, with a 14-days free trial to try the converter’s features.
To convert your files into PDF format via CocoDoc, follow the below steps as provided.
Step 1: Access the Tool
You need to initially open the website for CocoDoc and access its PDF converter tool for converting a file into PDF format.
Step 2: Upload and Initiate Conversion
Firstly, upload a file directly from your computer, Google Drive, Dropbox, One Drive, or enter a URL of a file that you want to convert into PDF. After successfully uploading a file, click 'Continue' so that CocoDoc will start the conversion into PDF format.
Step 3: Edit your PDF
As you have converted your file successfully into PDF format, you can proceed towards editing the file at your convenience. CocoDoc offers you to edit and enhance the PDF with its multiple functions.
Step 4: Download and Share
Once you have done all the settings, preview the file, download it or copy the link and share.
Which File Formats Can I Convert to PDF?
The PDF format retains the formatting and special formats of the files; therefore, many people prefer PDF for personal and business purposes. They tend to save files as PDFs, as there is a wide range of free PDF readers for every platform.
CocoDoc online PDF converter allows its users to convert any file format into PDF accurately and edit it using the high-end features provided by the tool. It supports all popular file formats, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, OpenOffice, JPG, GIF, PNG, BMP, EPUB, TXT, RTF, AI, INDD, PSD, and TIFF.
All you need to do is to upload any of these formats files and convert them into PDF. The user can further choose to edit them, such as add text, date, or checkmark. With CocoDoc’s instant converting technology, users can instantly save file as PDF and share with their teams.
What Are the Benefits of PDF Converter?
CocoDoc’s online PDF converter provides great support to the users who deal with business and personal files on a daily basis. Here are some benefits provided by an online PDF converter.
- Easy to Use: Online PDF converter does not demand technical knowledge to operate. The whole converting process is self-explanatory, which means the user needs to follow the on-screen instructions only. Just by performing the major 3 steps, you will get your converted PDF file.
- Fast Conversion: For the conversion of your file, the user usually does not have to wait too much for the completion of the conversion process. However, the conversion speed also depends on the internet speed and file size.
- Remote Work: The online PDF converter is a web-based tool, which means you can access this from any browser. You don’t need to install it on your device.
- Privacy Guaranteed: All the PDF converting tools ensure their users protect their data and not be sold to any third party. The uploaded and converted files are deleted after a certain time period.
- No Memory Utilization: Since these are online PDF converting tools, you don’t need to install the application on your computer.
The above article explains the importance of an online PDF converter for personal or business purposes with a detailed guide on how to convert a file to PDF. Such online converters are convenient and efficient to use. Out of all, CocoDoc is an online free PDF converter that does not require deep knowledge to operate. With its exceptional editing features, the users can make their files catchy.